With nearly 1,700 team members serving in various capacities at our acute care hospital, outpatient facilities or clinics, St. Francis is the largest healthcare provider in Northeast Louisiana. We are part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, Louisiana's largest, most advanced and respected healthcare system.
We consider working in healthcare a call to serve. If you are interested in learning more about a healthcare career with St. Francis, select the image below and learn more about our current openings.
When applying for a job with Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, there are a number of important steps to keep in mind during your application process.
- Always verify that any job you see advertised on other websites to work for our organization is a legitimate job posting. All available jobs in our health system can be found by visiting https://stfran.com/careers/ or https://fmolhs.org/careers/.
- You will never be asked for personal information in an email. When applying with our organization, we will ask that you complete an official application on our career page at https://stfran.com/careers/ or https://fmolhs.org/careers/.
- When completing an official job application with our health system, you will be redirected to HealthcareSource to create a secure account that will include a username and password for your protection.
- Any legitimate email from one of our team members, Human Resources or Recruiting departments will have a signature line with the sender's name, title, and contact information. You will only receive emails from our team members using an fmolhs.org email address. You will not receive any emails from a Gmail, Yahoo or other third party email accounts regarding official job postings with our health system.
- If you receive an email that contains this type of information, please do not respond and delete the email. If you have a concern about a job posting, please email Talentacquisition@fmolhs.org.
If you are a physician or currently in medical school and interested in employment opportunities with the St. Francis Medical Group, call Medical Staff Services at (318) 966-4792 or email email@example.com.
Information on Right to Work and E-Verify Policies
Information is available on your Right to Work (English version) (Spanish version).
You can also find out about our participation in E-Verify (English version) (Spanish version