We want to ensure the safety of our patients and our team members by minimizing the risk of contracting COVID-19.
The following are the measures we are taking:
- Our team is following all recommendations from federal and local authorities, the Louisiana Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Everyone, including our doctors and team members, undergo a daily health assessment when entering our buildings including a check for fever.
- You will see all of our staff wearing masks while caring for all patients.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) identified as N95 or procedural masks, gowns and gloves are worn while caring for any patient suspected of COVID-19.
- All our doctors and team members perform frequent handwashing.
- We perform diligent room disinfecting throughout the day including reception areas, nurses’ stations, and other common areas.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient.