Please wait to visit if you're not feeling well today.
- Stay home when you are sick. Please do NOT visit patients in the hospital if you have a fever, cough, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Visitors under the age of 12 are strongly discouraged from visiting during cold and flu season.
- Anyone coming into the hospital with flu or cold symptoms will be required to wear a mask.
- Visitors and patients should wash their hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Washing your hands with soap and water is the preferred method unless otherwise indicated. Hand sanitizer stations are also available throughout the hospital. The isolation sign on the patient's door will indicate the best method for hand hygiene.
- Hand hygiene should always be done before and after patient contact.