We’re back and ready to tee-off the 9th Annual St. Francis Foundation Golf Classic presented by What You Give Will Grow (WYGWG) Foundation, inspired by Thomas Morstead and his wife Lauren, and Kitty DeGree Foundation. We may have had to sit out last year due to the pandemic but are returning in full force with some exciting new additions and changes to accommodate for today’s environment!
The tournament will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021 at Bayou DeSiard Country Club complete with breakfast, lunch, and a full day of golf (morning and afternoon flights). We’ve added some fun things for our golfers to participate in at the tournament including a $5,000 hole-in-one contest and we will be launching our first online auction April 19-23 allowing sponsors, golfers and the community to bid on some fantastic items and packages.
Our mission is to care for those most in need throughout our region by providing the highest level of care through enhanced clinical excellence, advanced technology, and increased access to care and support to the more than 500,000 people in 17 Louisiana parishes and 3 Arkansas counties. When it comes to serving the thousands of women, children, and critically ill patients who choose to receive their care at St. Francis Medical Center, the Foundation has had the privilege of raising funds to support the following:
- Region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with dedicated and highly trained neonatal transport team
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) newly built 6 bed unit
- Region’s only Level III Labor and Delivery
- Region’s only dedicated Pediatric Unit with new Ouachita Valley Federal Credit Union Family Lounge and Shelby’s Wish Playroom
- Region’s largest adult critical care services (42 intensive care unit beds)
- State-of-the-art new helipad on top of the Kitty DeGree Emergency Center
Each year we have seen the Golf Classic grow because of the overwhelming support of our businesses and community members and we know this year will be even better! In 8 years, this annual event alone has raised more than $775,000 to support the highest level of services for women, children and critically ill patients cared for at St. Francis Medical Center.
To register a team or inquire about sponsorship opportunities, call 318-966-7731 or email us here
. We are excited to continue this annual tradition and we thank you for your consideration and continued support!
to see why Thomas Morstead is our partner.
Photos from the event in 2019 - reception & golf classic, Morstead's visit to Neville and St. Francis